We are looking to grow our internal Carry On Friends Team.
Below are our current openings, click on each one for more details and to apply.
**Please note that all positions are freelance/unpaid internships. The work will be mostly remote with virtual meetings.
Contributors (Freelance/Aspiring Writers)
Can you tell stories, write content from the Caribbean/Caribbean American perspective?
Carry On Friends is always looking for talented writers or aspiring bloggers/writers who:
- Want to sharpen their skills;
- Are from the Caribbean or of Caribbean descent (living anywhere in the world).
To expand our Carry On Friends’ digital footprint, awareness and community.
Writers are provided with the monthly themes and can be assigned topics to write about that aligns with a theme. Or writers may also have article ideas of their own.
Responsibilities & Expectations:
- Write various types of articles on a wide range of topics within the main subject themes of the blog.
- Bring fresh and interesting perspectives to help us deliver exceptional content on our main subjects: Career, Entrepreneurship, Caribbean Culture, as well as personal development, book reviews and work life balance with a little bit of island vibe.
- Priority is given to well researched, well written content that will inform, inspire or entertain. We also prefer content with actionable advice that audience can use to improve their lives, career and business.
As a guest contributor/freelance writer, content submissions are unpaid. Contributors will benefit from attribution, exposure to our global audience and a backlink to contributor’s own site. For aspiring writers/interns, this is a great opportunity to build a writing portfolio.
If this sounds interesting to you, please apply here
General Interest Application
You are not a writer but you interested in being part of the Carry On Friends Team.
You are passionate with either raw talent or a willingness to learn.
If this sounds like you and you think you have something you can bring to the Carry On Friends Team, please apply here: