You’re ambitious, an immigrant or from an immigrant family. And you are unapologetically Caribbean American working in Corporate America.
You’re a hard worker and you get the job done – after all you represent the Caribbean! Hard work is your middle, first and last name.
- You feel out of place at work – you feel like you don’t fit in and no one gets you.
- You want to take your career to the next level but not sure how.
If you’ve any of the above sounds like you – then you should definitely attend this workshop.
This interactive workshop will help you understand:
- How your Caribbean culture is your competitive advantage but can also keep you from success.
- Understanding cultural intelligence and why de-coding your company’s corporate culture is key.
- Develop strategies that will help you align and leverage your competitive advantage for success from job search to career growth.