This is the video I first posted about 2016 being a #bussoutyear. Just doing this video alone was stepping out of my comfort zone.
Since this video, I’ve done more social videos in Snap Chat and Instagram. I also did a video call 30 Things About Me:
and a Caribbean Heritage Month video series which featured other entrepreneurs however, I did a outro at the end of each video.
You can have a #Bussoutyear too
You too can have a #bussoutyear. It’s not easy but it’s doable.
- First be intentional about wanting a #bussoutyear.
- Take action. A small step that leads to a domino effect.
- Get Accountability. You’re more likely to have a #bussoutyear, if others are holding you accountable to getting out your comfort zone.
- Celebrate & Reflect.
- It’s important to celebrate your achievements big or small. But it’s also important to take time, reflect and take a break before continuing on your journey.
- If you feel like there’s nothing to celebrate yet, don’t be hard on yourself. Take a break, reflect to decide your approach for moving forward.
Did you have any #bussoutyear moments in 2016?
What do you want to experience in 2017?
Join the convo online using #cofpodcast
Enjoyed the show? Please remember to leave a rating and review on iTunes.