This episode is about going all in by sticking with it but flexing with it. Listen to hear how these 3 things affect whether you stick with it:
- Receive in context – One size does not fit all
- Distraction & Second Guessing
- Getting lost in the comparison loop
- Getting to the real reason(s)
- Using the 5 Whys analysis as a way to get to the real reason for the goal, plan or strategy you’re going for.
- My podcast interview with Aimee J.
[6:52] Plus new segment called “Money Changer.”
Submit Questions – https://www.carryonfriends.com/askkerry
- Identityby MerInDC from United States
Personal, nuanced, and layered discussion of being Caribbean and Caribbean American. Love it!
- Love itby Precilla C from United States
I can truly identify with this topic
- Representationby cgp0316 from United States
Kerry-Ann, I am so thankful for your podcast. As a Jamaican who moved to the US before adulthood, and is trying to find a way to build a legacy that serves both cultures, it’s really inspirational to hear stories from others who are trying to do the same. Charmaine Gray Matthews Project
- Authentic, Inspirational & Informative!by Robinbryd from United States
This podcast feels like your comfy favorite blanket - familiar, comforting and warm. As a person of Carribean decent it's refreshing to hear a podcast dedicated to our stories.
- This feels like homeby Danielle "Dani Dares" Fontus from United States
I LOVE that this is a place where the unique reality of being Caribbean American is celebrated. It is comforting to hear others that I can do specifically relate to. I love that it is informative and fun in a way that only a Caribbean American can do. It really is a great marriage of the cultures!
- Great discussions and topicsby ChanelStew from United States
I love that this podcasts speaks to professional growth with the Caribbean population in mind. Who else tells us how to be unique in culture in a work world that isn't expecting is. Getting insights from people that I may never have heard from. Thank you, and as a Black American but wouldn't change a thing about this podcast.
- It was a pleasure to be a guest on the show!by Rana Campbel from United States
My experience interviewing with Kerry-Ann was fabulous. Love what she is doing on the show and think that she has a unique gift for pulling out gems while still staying true to the Caribbean Spirit of the podcast! Would highly recommend to my fellow Caribbean Americans 🙂
- Great Info!by KC12345!!! from United States
I'm loving Kerry's insight! Keep up the great work. One love! Kwame
- Entertaining, practical and informativeby Kingsley - Hope Dispenser from United States
I have enjoyed listening to this show with Kerry-Ann. I love the content and the enthusiasm displayed in each episode. I have listened to a number of episodes and have always come away with something of value. As the host of the Success Caribbean Style podcast, I know what it takes to put together a show period much less a great one. Kerry-Ann has mastered it. Great show ~ @kingsleygrant
- To Greatness.. Carry On!by DDSS from United States
- There are more...by Jboss3886 from United States
A few outliers are cool but Kerry-Ann sheds light on some lesser known successful Caribbean American entrepreneurs. Excited about the interview series.
- Content I can relate tooby Yogi_HM from United States
I like a few of the topics discussed so far in this podcast series, actually went through the feelings of episode 8 the day before listening to it.
- Easy listenby Hiccmann from United States
Easy to listen to... cant wait to hear more...
- Inspirationalby Bammbizzle from United States
Great listen,very informative and to the point.Love her voice.
- Well done!!by G1bbles from United States
First, let me say that Kerry-Ann is very eloquent and has a wonderful voice for the radio. I listened to her segment on accountability and goal setting. This couldn't have come at a more perfect time; I recently lost my job and felt as if I was accomplishing none of my goals. For the rest of the month, I have a series of goals now that I hold myself accountable to achieve as well as being someone's accountability partner as he makes his way through technical with a few hurdles in the way. I must say I haven't felt this refreshed in a while! This is a great podcast, and my friends think so too!
- Love it!by ANarine08 from United States
Just listened to this podcast for the first time and loved it. Kerry-Ann is positive, encouraging, motivating, and full of wonderful ideas (like keeping a compliment journal). Definitely worth checking out if you need some encouragement/motivation in your life.
- Top podcast, top hostby Aaron Fifield from Australia
Genuinely enjoyed the latest episode on goal setting, especially the emphasis on actually achieving them too.
- Get informed!!!by denden30 from United States
I love this podcast… this girl has a knack for keeping people informed. The time I used to spend in the subway just staring into space 🙂 I now use to take in these little golden nuggets of information.
- Refreshingby Ginger-vee Carter from United States
A bright and fresh take on subjects that need talking about. You can definitely feel the positive energy and encouragement in each episode. Can’t wait to hear more. I’m a happy subscriber! Thank you Ginger-vee
- Brilliantby Ksaw29 from United States
Refreshing, informative, in depth. The knowledge I have gain from the topics posted by Carry On Friends is immeasurable. A must have on any podcast.
- Inspiringby D700nikonrp from Canada
Very realistic and insightful and uplifting. Definitely food for thought. LOVE the energy! Thank you!!