When it comes to setting goals, most people are either overlooking or under utilizing this important step. Writing down goals is not enough to achieve your goals. The power lies in being held accountable by an accountability partner.
Lessons Learned From Accountability Partnership
1. Honor the schedule and make it a priority;
2. Honor the emotional process;
3. Test Fast, Fail Fast, Correct Fast. Don’t wait for perfect conditions, act in the imperfection;
4. Breakdowns become breakthroughs;
5. Overall the process cannot be avoided. You just have to go through it.