Paralysis by Analysis? – What’s that?
Paralysis by analysis shows up differently for most people. But generally it’s when more time is spent taking course, spending on coaches or doing excessive research before we take action.
It is common for entrepreneurs to seek out as much knowledge as possible to discover new strategies and tactics to take their business to the next level. Unfortunately, too much learning can also get in the way of your growth. Growth comes from taking action and risks on the things you’ve learned.
- Too much learning can lead to information overload.
- Learning alone is not an overnight solution.
- Learning prevents action
- Create a specific learning game plan, so you can better achieve your learning goals that will help you take the specific action you seek.
- Give self time to see the ROI (return on investment) before jumping from one learning initiative to another.
- Find an accountability partner, mastermind group.
Call To Action
As entrepreneurs and career professionals learning is an amazing opportunity that we all have but don’t let it distract you from doing the real work that needs to get done.
[Tweet ““Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire.” William Butler Yeats”]
[Tweet ““What does learning mean: accumulating knowledge or transforming your life?” Paulo Coelho”]
YOU SHOULD ACT.
I do not want you to only consume content/information and not act on anything that you feel you can try. That’s not the purpose. At all times, I want to know How can I move you to act?
Enjoyed the show? Please remember to leave a rating and review on iTunes.