Dalan Vanterpool is a financial educator, private banker podcaster and now author from the British Virgin Islands. He helps modern professionals connect their career moves to their wealth goals via his blog and podcast – Careers and Cash Flow . His focus is on helping others build extraordinary careers, master their personal finances, and create additional income streams so they can live a life of freedom.
In this episode we talk about:
- Having a career and being a freelancer or entrepreneur are not mutually exclusive.
- Employees’ seeing themselves and their value differently.
- Myths about entrepreneurship.
- Building different streams of income.
- Dalan’s book, No Boss, Only Clients
Enjoyed the show? Please remember to leave a rating and review in Apple Podcasts.