This episode of the podcast is a recap of Blogalicious 2015. The theme of this year’s conference was Build Your Own Empire #BYOE15. Included in this recap are my key takeaways, favorite break out sessions and plans for the future.
- Create your own narrative and don’t be too quick to expand too quickly.
- Priority is placing yourself above everyone else.
- Stay true to what makes you unique.
- Step out and be the face of the brand.
- Own your expertise.
- How to Diversify Your Income and Earn Six Figures. (Arsha Jones of Tees in the Trap).
- How to Build eProducts that Stand Out and Make Sales. (By Regina)
- Building Your Empire with Vision and Leaving a Legacy. (Monique Malcolm, Mattie James and Karen Doniere)
- Life ReWrite: When more than your blog needs a makeover. (Uneeka Jay)
Favorite moment from the conference
Paul C. Brunson said that the best parts of conferences is in the hallways and I must agree because some of my more impactful takeaways happened outside of the conference sessions.
— Paul Carrick Brunson (@PaulCBrunson) September 11, 2015
Mikelah, Paul and I had a mini – Jamaican link up at the end of the general session. You dun know how we do – Jamaicans every weh. A side note: I mentioned Paul in my post celebrating Caribbean American Heritage Month.
Enjoyed the show? Please remember to leave a rating and review on iTunes.
Connect with Kerry-Ann on Social Media:
Kerry-Ann on Twitter – @carryonkerry
Carry On Friends on Twitter & Instagram – @carryonfriends