This one is definitely for the books…a history making milestone year. The start of 2020 the was filled with high hopes of an amazing year. For me, the year started off with the podcast’s 5 year anniversary celebration – a milestone worth celebrating and shouting from the mountain tops.
With 3 weeks left in the year, I’m taking the next couple weeks off. But no worries – the podcast will be back in January. You can also catch up on episodes that you’ve missed including the ones I’ve mentioned in this episode. The link for these are below.
Before the break, let’s take a look back at this year with the podcast.
Mentioned in this episode:
- A New Reality: A Conversation Among Friends
- Peace in a Pandemic: Figuring out what works for you.
- How to Bounce Back from Setback
- Jackie Glenn – Lifting as She Climbs
- Ingrid Murray: No Ordinary Caribbean Success Story
- Unschooling & Self-Directed Education
- How to Have Difficult Conversations
- Exploring Caribbean Identity & Culture
- Unleash Your Epicness
- Confidently Caribbean at Work
Don’t forget to buy the Carry On Friends Journal
Enjoyed the show? Please remember to leave a rating and review in Apple Podcasts.